September 17, 2014

Hi out there. As you can tell, I'm not really good at this blogging stuff but need to work at it, especially now that I am able to do clay again. I went many months without because everything was packed up for selling our house and buying a new one. Then had to wait for studio area so I could unpack stuff. Studio still not finished but at least able to do some claying while the finish work slowly gets done.

I had done some fun things before packing but never posted them so will add pics here of some of those things. These were some Christmas gifts.



















This project was a blast, too:  It's my Fairy House made over a peanut butter jar. You can put a battery powered tea light inside and it makes a nice glow in the windows and the skylights.





Deorative Baby Shoes are about 3 inches long. The tag is for birth information. 


What started out to just be a "metal" egg became my own creation that I call Greneggs.






And a most pleasing transformation for a young lady! What a delight it was to make this.







I enjoyed doing these and have lots more in the making. My head is so full of ideas. Now to get some more things made and keep up this blog. Until next time, enjoy something about every single day. Praise God for all He has done for us and continue on your own wonderful adventure story.

No comments: