December 5, 2015

I haven't done much claying lately. Been so busy trying to get boxes into the house and stuff put away. Also trying to organize the studio more. I think that is going to be a constant effort but have a good semblance of organization now so have some time to get some claying done. Working on Christmas gifts and hope after the new year to hit it hard and heavy, teach some classes and really do this thing I love doing.

I have been on an optimal health program since June and have so far lost 74 lbs. I still have a ways to go but the increased healthiness and energy is why I have been finally bringing in and unpacking boxes. I love how good I have been feeling and get up early even when I stay up late. Don't take naps any more either. More time to clay!

These bangle and earrings are the only things I have done for awhile but that is just temporary.



The two on the right are new ones. The other I remade after she accidently broke the original. I really felt bad for her. She insisted on paying me again, and I actually was able to super glue the other one so it is usable. The earrings were for fun. These photos aren't on great backgrounds but forgot to do that before she took them so these are just on my work table.

This one is from my Christmas ribbon candy clay and I thought it would be a fun bangle. So it is a Candy Bangle.



With Christmas almost here I wanted to try something I might actually wear myself. The earrings are hollow so will not be heavy when they dangle. The backs are stamped with snowflakes so as the earrings turn they still look nice. I may decide to try to sell them, though. 













Hope you all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas and that the New Year will bring many blessings!

Linda

No comments: