October 6, 2015

Fall has arrived and the nights are cool and days are warm and pleasant. I guess I could grow to like this. Flowers still blooming and trees haven't really started turning yet.

Haven't been able to do much clay for awhile but ready to get started and hopefully will be able to set up some classes and have people coming in to clay with. I really miss that and my good friends Colleen and Marta that used to come almost every week. And Judy came for a long time then had some challenges that kept her away. Susan came once a month for Guild. I would like to activate our Guild again and meet once a month for that.

Meanwhile, here are some things I have gotten made.


For Valentine's Day I made lots of Heart Pins. Some I posted earlier, but here are my favorites (with the Houndstooth design and their little red buttons) and a few others.


Some bangles I had fun with. 


A couple of pens and a few Pin/Pendants and Earrings. I even did a little Shamrock lapel pin for my hubby to wear while he was out on the truck. After all, he needs his green, too!



And my latest fun earrings. I saw something like this online so had to make some with the mini Oreo cookies.
 
So hopefully now I will get some good stuff made. After all, Christmas is coming FAST and I need to make some gifts (which won't get posted until after, of course) but some other cool projects to get done. Have a great week and I hope to be back soon.


No comments: